Thursday, January 21, 2010

Started a new blog1st post, first blog, no biggy

Hi, welcome to my stories about the DMV (see: http://www.dmv.com)and my experiences I've had.

Superman Visits the DMV by mihow

I'd say a common theme of this blog is going to be how much easier things can be if you just make sure you're prepared before you actually go to the DMV office. I've spent my fair share of time waiting in lines and being turned off by rude and stubborn DMV clerks and I see everyone else getting the same bad treatment. So, the last few times I've taken it on myself and made an internet search or two in order to find a better solution to being stuck in line all the time. Often I find the actual state run DMV portals to be worse than useless for the average driver. You can't find the answer you need quickly and the design and layout are very old. Recently I've run across DMV.com (visit the website: http://www.dmv.com)and things have gotten easier.

Halloween at the Department of Motor Vehicles by 'SeraphimC

For me it's easier to do things the right way the first time. It saves me time and it saves me money and it saves me all that stress. It's true that people with lower stress live longer and live better too IMHO. Since that's true people should definitely try using DMV guides like DMV.com since they make it easier for you.
There are lots of dangers on the road without having to stress about the DMV as well. So, I make it a point to leave that stress with some good techniques I've developed. Looking at this DMV website (see: http://www.dmv.com) is idea.
Anyway, this is what I'm going to be addressing in a bunch of my future posts so be sure to participate and tell your stories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment